ESR 4: Matheus Martinez Garcia
- Fluid Mechanics
- Multiphase Flows
- Swirl Flows
- Hydrodynamic Instabilities
- Computational Fluid Dynamics
Education & past experience:
- Master’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering at UNICAMP (Brazil), 2019
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering at UNICAMP, 2018
B. Sahovic, H. Atmani, M. A. Sattar, M. Martinez Garcia, E. Schleicher, D. Legendre, E. Climent, R. Zamansky, A. Pedrono, L. Babout, R. Banasiak, L. M. Portela, U. Hampel, Controlled Inline Fluid Separation Based on Smart Process Tomography Sensors. Chemie Ingenieur Technik, 92/5, 1-11 (2020).
Presentations / Publications in Conference Proceedings & Workshops:
M. A. Sattar, M. M. Garcia, R. Banasiak, L. M. Portela, L. Babout, Scaling of Electrical Resistance Tomography Data of Swirled Liquid-Gas Separation Using Fast Camera Imaging. PTZE – Application of Electromagnetism in Modern Engineering and Medicine, 13-16 September 2020, Jastarnia, Poland.
- Music, Movies, Trying new experiences, Physical activities