ESR 3: Yuchong Zhang
- Data visualisation
- Human-computer interaction
- Virtual reality / Augmented reality
- Machine learning and big data
- Computer vision
Education & past experience:
- Master of Science at Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Research Associate at Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Research Assistant at Singapore Management University
- Internship at Université Paris Descartes
Posters / Publications in Conference Proceedings & Workshops:
Y. Zhang, Y. Ma, A. Omrani, R. Yadav, M. Fjeld, M. Fratarcangeli, Automatic Image Segmentation for Microwave Tomography (MWT): From Implementation to Comparative Evaluation. 12th International Symposium on Visual Information Communication and Interaction (VINCI 2019), 20-22 September 2019, Shanghai, China.
Presentations / Publications in Conference Proceedings & Workshops:
Y. Zhang, Y. Ma, A. Omrani, R. Yadav, M. Fjeld, M.Fratarcangeli, Automated Microwave Tomography (MWT) Image Segmentation: State-of-the-Art Implementation and Evaluation. WSCG 2020, 18-22 May 2020, Plzen, Czech Republic.
Y. Zhang, M. Fjeld, Condition Monitoring for Confined Industrial Process Based on Infrared Images by Using Deep Neural Network and Variants. 2nd International Conference on Image, Video and Signal Processing – IVSP 2020, March 2020, Singapore.
- Soccer, Violin / Classical music, Chinese calligraphy, Swimming, Engage in social activities