ESR 7: Adel Omrani
- Active and Passive Microwave and THz Sensing and Imaging Systems
- Analysis and Design of Antennas and Microwave Devices
- Medical Imaging, Medical diagnostic and Therapeutics
- Computational Electromagnetics and Numerical Methods
- Hybrid Imaging Systems (PET-CT and PET-MRI with Ultrasound, Microwave, THz and Optical Imaging)
- RF, Microwave and mm-Wave Integrated Circuits and System design
Education & past experience:
- Master of Science in Electrical Engineering-Communication, School of Electrical and Computer Engineering, University of Tehran
- B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering-Communication, Babol Noshirvani University of Technology
- A. Omrani, S. M. Moghadasi and M. Dehmollaian, “Imaging and Permittivity Extraction of an Embedded Target Inside a Dielectric Cylinder Using TR-DORT”, IET Microwaves, Antennas & Propagation, Manuscript ID: MAP-2018-5731
- V. Khorashadi, A. Omrani and M. Dehmollaian, “Scattered Fields of a 2D Rectangular Room Composed of Cinder Block Walls Using Floquet-Fourier Series Expansion”, IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, Manuscript ID: AP1707-1156, Date: 20-Jul-2017, This paper is accepted and ready for publish in AP magazine.
- A. Omrani and M. Dehmollaian, “Imaging and Permittivity Variation Record of an Embedded Dielectric Cylinder Using TR-DORT”, 25th Iranian Conf. Elect. Eng., Tehran, 2017(ICEE2017), doi: 10.1109/IranianCEE.2017.7985323
- Design and implementation of a waveguide system for measurement of permittivity and permeability tensors of magnetic material
- Design of an imaging system which is capable of detecting, locating and extracting constitutive parameter of a dielectric target inside a cylindrical structure
Posters & Publications in Conference Proceedings & Workshops:
Y. Zhang, Y. Ma, A. Omrani, R. Yadav, M. Fjeld, M.Fratarcangeli, Automated Microwave Tomography (MWT) Image Segmentation: State-of-the-Art Implementation and Evaluation. WSCG 2020, 18-22 May 2020, Plzen, Czech Republic.
Y. Zhang, Y. Ma, A. Omrani, R. Yadav, M. Fjeld, M. Fratarcangeli, Automatic Image Segmentation for Microwave Tomography (MWT): From Implementation to Comparative Evaluation. 12th International Symposium on Visual Information Communication and Interaction (VINCI 2019), 20-22 September 2019, Shanghai, China.
- Movies and Songs, Sport (Basketball, Kick-Boxing)