ESR 9: Shereen Abouelazayem
- Industrial control systems
- Process tomography based control theory
- Inverse problems in image processing
- Lumped input-distributed output control methodologies
Education & past experience:
- BSc Electronics and Communications Engineering from the American University in Cairo
- MSc Electronics and Electrical Engineering from the University of Strathclyde
- Internship in Maintenance Department in QAPCO (Qatar Petrochemical Company)
- Discover Business Associate in the Networks Department in Vodafone Egypt
I. Glavinić, S. Abouelazayem, M. Ratajczak, D. Schurmann, S. Eckert, F. Stefani, J. Hlava, T. Wondrak, Flow Control in the Model of a Continuous Caster by Using Contactless Inductive Flow Tomography. Materials Processing Fundamentals 2019, 49-58 (2019).
I. Glavinić, I. Muttakin, S. Abouelazayem, A. Blishchik, F. Stefani, S. Eckert, M. Soleimani, I. Saidani, J. Hlava, S. Kenjereš, T. Wondrak, Laboratory Investigation of Tomography-Controlled Continuous Steel Casting. MDPI Sensors, Special Issue “Tomographic Sensors for Industrial Process Control”, 22/6, 2195 (2022).
- Psychology, Reading fiction books, Travelling, Watching movies / documentaries