1st TOMOCON Summer School
26th – 28th September 2018
The 1st TOMOCON Summer School successfully took place from 26th to 28th September 2018 in Lublin, Poland. The event was co-organized by Lodz University of Technology and Netrix company. More than 55 participants attended the Summer School, including 14 ESRs from the TOMOCON project and 15 invited lecturers. During the first 2 days, talks covered topics related to industrial sensors and control engineering. The third day was dedicated to a soft skills training, namely project management, team building and communication skills, as well as dissemination and open science.
Participants had the opportunity to obtain a certificate of completion, under the condition that they accept to take an “assiduity” test. The certificate was completed with a supplement justifying 1 or 2 ECTS point accreditation, depending on the participant status (ESR, external).
- Invited keynote speeches on:
- Sensors in Robotics (Prof. Granosik, Lodz University of Technology)
- Control in Aerospace engineering (Dr. de Visser, Delft University of Technology) and
- Data handling and large industrial projects (Dr. Großerichter, The Linde Group)
- Interactive visit to TOMOCON industrial partner Netrix
Experts came from:
- academic institutions/companies of the TOMOCON Consortium
- invited scientists from the academic and private sectors