ESR 8: Soheil Aghajanian
- Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD)
- Modelling and Simulation
- Process Control and Automation
- Pharmaceutical Crystallization
Education & past experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering (Heat & Fluid Flow), Azad University of Tabriz (IAU), Iran
- Master of Science in Aerospace Engineering (Space Engineering & Aerodynamics), Malek-Ashtar University of Technology (MUT), Isfahan, Iran
- Research stay (CFD and Wind Energy), BarcelonaTech, Barcelona, Spain
G. Rao, S. Aghajanian, T. Koiranen, R. Wajman, L. Jackowska-Strumiłło, Process Monitoring of Antisolvent Based Crystallization in Low Conductivity Solutions Using Electrical Impedance Spectroscopy and 2-D Electrical Resistance Tomography. Applied Sciences, 10/11, 3903 (2020).
S. Aghajanian, H. Nieminen, T. Koiranen, Precipitation of calcium carbonate in highly alkaline solution through carbonated water. The Second International Process Intensification Conference (IPIC2), 27-29 May 2019, KU Leuven, Belgium.
- Amateur astronomy, Tech Things, Web Development, TV Shows and Documentries, Music & Walking