ESR 13: Panagiotis Koulountzios
- Signal / Image Processing
- Data science
- Computational Geometry
- Simulation modelling
- Ultrasound physics modelling
Education & past experience:
- M.Eng. in Electrical & Computer Engineering (Technical University of Crete)
- Internship IT Support, Cretan Electronics A.E., Greece 2013-2014. Working in the fields of telecommunication and electronics.
- Working with Geomiso team from September 2014 until February 2016. Developing the database project of Geomiso software.
- Reviewer at Biomedical Signal Processing and Control (BSPC) Journal, Elsevier. Having reviewed articles focused on image segmentation, 3D reconstruction of vascular structures and ECG (electrocardiograph) signals’ analysis and classification.
- Being a member of Digital Image / Signal Processing Lab (DISPLAY) of Technical University of Crete, 2016-2017, for completing my thesis, writing a paper and a research proposal based on the novelty of my research for European Fundings for Research and Development.
Presentations / Publications in Conference Proceedings:
P. Koulountzios, T. Rymarczyk, M. Soleimani, Ultrasonic Tomography for automated material inspection in liquid masses. 9th World Congress on Industrial Process Tomography, 2-6 September 2018, Bath, UK.
- Listening to music, Working out, Music Studies in classic guitar, Computer Science, Programming