ESR 13: Panagiotis Koulountzios
- Signal / Image Processing
- Data science
- Computational Geometry
- Simulation modelling
- Ultrasound physics modelling
Education & past experience:
- M.Eng. in Electrical & Computer Engineering (Technical University of Crete)
- Internship IT Support, Cretan Electronics A.E., Greece 2013-2014. Working in the fields of telecommunication and electronics.
- Working with Geomiso team from September 2014 until February 2016. Developing the database project of Geomiso software.
- Reviewer at Biomedical Signal Processing and Control (BSPC) Journal, Elsevier. Having reviewed articles focused on image segmentation, 3D reconstruction of vascular structures and ECG (electrocardiograph) signals’ analysis and classification.
- Being a member of Digital Image / Signal Processing Lab (DISPLAY) of Technical University of Crete, 2016-2017, for completing my thesis, writing a paper and a research proposal based on the novelty of my research for European Fundings for Research and Development.
P. Koulountzios, S. Aghajanian, T. Rymarczyk, T. Koiranen, M. Soleimani, An Ultrasound Tomography Method for Monitoring CO2 Capture Process Involving Stirring and CaCO3 Precipitation. MDPI Sensors, Special Issue “Tomographic Sensors for Industrial Process Control”, 21/21, 6995 (2021).
Presentations / Publications in Conference Proceedings:
P. Koulountzios, T. Rymarczyk, M. Soleimani, Ultrasonic Tomography for automated material inspection in liquid masses. 9th World Congress on Industrial Process Tomography, 2-6 September 2018, Bath, UK.
- Listening to music, Working out, Music Studies in classic guitar, Computer Science, Programming