ESR 10: Muhammad Awais Sattar
- ECT/ERT applications in flow measurements
- Fuzzy and Model Predictive Control systems
- Modern control and automation schemes in industrial process
- Unmanned aerial vehicles
Education & past experience:
- 2010-14 BS Electrical (Computer) Engineering COMSATS, Pakistan
- 2015-17 MS Electrical Engineering Rochester Institute of Technology, UAE
- 2015-17 Teaching Assistant Rochester Institute of Technology, UAE
- 2013 Creative Engineering (PVT) LTD Lahore, Pakistan
M. A. Sattar, R. Banasiak, J. Nowakowski, A. Voutilainen, J. Hartikainen, M. Mononen, L. Babout, Estimation Of Phantom Vortex Size For Liquid Gas Separation Using Electrical Tomography. International Interdisciplinary PhD Workshop (IIPhDW), 15-17 May 2019, Wismar, Germany.
Publications in Conference Proceedings & Workshops:
G. Rao, M. A. Sattar, R. Wajman, L. Jackowska-Strumillo, Application of the 2D-ERT to evaluate phantom circumscribed regions in various sucrose solution concentrations. International Interdisciplinary PhD Workshop (IIPhDW), 15-17 May 2019, Wismar, Germany.
- Travelling, Music, Reading Books