ESR 2: Ivan Glavinic
- Computer science
- Automation technology
- Process control
Education & past experience:
- Master of Science in Electrical engineering and information technology from University of Zagreb
- Automation engineer at Intelup Sustavi d.o.o., Zagreb, Croatia (Process control and regulation, Human machine interaction, system integration)
- Continuous pickling and annealing line for aluminium, Constellium-UACJ, Kentucky
- Continuous pickling and annealing line for aluminium, Constellium, France
- Continuous pickling and annealing line for aluminium, Aleris, Kentucky
- Reheating furnace for hot rolling mill, Accelor-Mittal, Brazil
- Reheating rotary furnace, Tosyalı Holding, Montenegro
I. Glavinić, S. Abouelazayem, M. Ratajczak, D. Schurmann, S. Eckert, F. Stefani, J. Hlava, T. Wondrak, Flow Control in the Model of a Continuous Caster by Using Contactless Inductive Flow Tomography. Materials Processing Fundamentals 2019, 49-58 (2019).
T. Wondrak, U. Hampel, M. Ratajczak, I. Glavinić, F. Stefani, S. Eckert, D. van der Plas, P. Pennerstorfer, I. Muttakin, M. Soleimani, S. Abouelazayem, J. Hlava, A. Blishchik, S. Kenjeres, Real-time control of the mould flow in a model of continuous casting in frame of the TOMOCON Project. IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 424, 012003 (2018).
- Movies and TV Shows, Cooking, Music – playing and listening