ESR 12: Imamul Muttakin
- Electrical tomography
- Sensor and transducer
- Test and measurement
- Biomedical instrumentation
Education & past experience:
- Master of Engineering (Biomedical) at Universiti Teknologi Malaysia
- Internship at Indonesian Institute of Sciences
- Bachelor of Engineering (Electronics) at Bandung Institute of Technology
I. Glavinić, I. Muttakin, S. Abouelazayem, A. Blishchik, F. Stefani, S. Eckert, M. Soleimani, I. Saidani, J. Hlava, S. Kenjereš, T. Wondrak, Laboratory Investigation of Tomography-Controlled Continuous Steel Casting. MDPI Sensors, Special Issue “Tomographic Sensors for Industrial Process Control”, 22/6, 2195 (2022).
I. Muttakin, M. Soleimani, Interior Void Classification in Liquid Metal using Multi-Frequency Magnetic Induction Tomography with a Machine Learning Approach. IEEE Sensors Journal, 21/10, 23289-23296 (2021).
Presentations / Publications in Conference Proceedings:
- Literature, History, Football