ESR 6: Hanane Atmani
- Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD)
- Two phase flow simulations
- Inline fluid separation
- Multiphase flow experiments
Education & past experience:
- Engineering degree in Hydraulics from Ecole Hassania des Trauvaux Publics (EHTP), Morocco
- Master degree in Fluid dynamics, energetic and transfers from Institut National Polytechnique de Toulouse (INPT), France
- Internship at Institut de Mécanique des Fluides de Toulouse (IMFT), France
Presentations / Publications in Conference Proceedings:
H. Atmani, D. Legendre, R. Zamansky, E. Climent, A. Pedrono, B. Sahovic, E. Schleicher, U. Hampel, M. A. Sattar, L. Babout, R. Banasiak, Hybrid CFD simulation of two phase flow in inline flow splitters using VoF and Lagrangian models. 10th International Conference on Multiphase Flow – ICMF 2019, 19-24 May 2019, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
B. Sahovic, H. Atmani, P. Wiedemann, E. Schleicher, D. Legendre, E. Climent, R. Zamanski, A. Pedrono, U. Hampel, Investigation of upstream and downstream flow conditions in a swirling inline fluid separator – experiments with a wire-mesh sensor and CFD studies. 9th World Congress on Industrial Process Tomography, 2-6 September 2018, Bath, UK.
- Reading books, Drawing