ESR 11: Guruprasad Rao
- Non-destructive tomographic testing
- Automation and control of industrial processes
- Process Engineering in crystal chemistry
Education & past experience:
- Master’s in Biomedical Engineering from Martin Luther University, Germany, Oct. 2015
- Research Associate at Research group computed tomography Austria, Nov. 2015 – March 2018
G. Rao, S. Aghajanian, T. Koiranen, R. Wajman, L. Jackowska-Strumiłło, Process Monitoring of Antisolvent Based Crystallization in Low Conductivity Solutions Using Electrical Impedance Spectroscopy and 2-D Electrical Resistance Tomography. Applied Sciences, 10/11, 3903 (2020).
Presentations / Publications in Conference Proceedings & Workshops:
G. Rao, M. A. Sattar, R. Wajman, L. Jackowska-Strumillo, Application of the 2D-ERT to evaluate phantom circumscribed regions in various sucrose solution concentrations. International Interdisciplinary PhD Workshop (IIPhDW), 15-17 May 2019, Wismar, Germany.
- Indian Classical Music, Santoor