ESR 1: Benjamin Sahovic
- Wire mesh development
- Automation and control of industrial processes
- Performing experiments and further study of fluid dynamics
- Image and signal processing
Education & past experience:
- Master of Science in Electrical and Electronics Engineering at the International University of Sarajevo
- Project engineer at IBEJ d.o.o.
- Electrical engineer at Cip Sistemi d.o.o.
- Internship at Electra d.o.o.
B. Sahovic, H. Atmani, P. Wiedemann, E. Schleicher, D. Legendre, E. Climent, R. Zamanski, A. Pedrono, U. Hampel, A study on the relationship between upstream and downstream conditions in swirling two-phase flow. Flow Measurement and Instrumentation, 74, 101767 (2020).
B. Sahovic, H. Atmani, M. A. Sattar, M. Martinez Garcia, E. Schleicher, D. Legendre, E. Climent, R. Zamansky, A. Pedrono, L. Babout, R. Banasiak, L. M. Portela, U. Hampel, Controlled Inline Fluid Separation Based on Smart Process Tomography Sensors. Chemie Ingenieur Technik, 92/5, 1-11 (2020).
B. Sahovic, P. Wiedemann, E. Schleicher, U. Hampel, Investigation of upstream and downstream flow conditions in a swirling inline fluid separator. Annual ProcessNet Conference and Annual DECHEMA Conference on Reaction Engineering, 27-29 May 2019, Würzburg, Germany.
Presentations / Publications in Conference Proceedings:
B. Sahovic, H. Atmani, P. Wiedemann, E. Schleicher, D. Legendre, E. Climent, R. Zamanski, A. Pedrono, U. Hampel, Investigation of upstream and downstream flow conditions in a swirling inline fluid separator – experiments with a wire-mesh sensor and CFD studies. 9th World Congress on Industrial Process Tomography, 2-6 September 2018, Bath, UK.
- Listening to music, Reading books, Playing soccer, Engage in social activities