ESR 1: Benjamin Sahovic
- Wire mesh development
- Automation and control of industrial processes
- Performing experiments and further study of fluid dynamics
- Image and signal processing
Education & past experience:
- Master of Science in Electrical and Electronics Engineering at the International University of Sarajevo
- Project engineer at IBEJ d.o.o.
- Electrical engineer at Cip Sistemi d.o.o.
- Internship at Electra d.o.o.
B. Sahovic, P. Wiedemann, E. Schleicher, U. Hampel, Investigation of upstream and downstream flow conditions in a swirling inline fluid separator. Annual ProcessNet Conference and Annual DECHEMA Conference on Reaction Engineering, 27-29 May 2019, Würzburg, Germany.
Presentations / Publications in Conference Proceedings
B. Sahovic, H. Atmani, P. Wiedemann, E. Schleicher, D. Legendre, E. Climent, R. Zamanski, A. Pedrono, U. Hampel, Investigation of upstream and downstream flow conditions in a swirling inline fluid separator – experiments with a wire-mesh sensor and CFD studies. 9th World Congress on Industrial Process Tomography, 2-6 September 2018, Bath, UK.
- Listening to music, Reading books, Playing soccer, Engage in social activities