ESR 5: Artem Blishchik
- Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD)
- Magnetohydrodynamics (MHD)
Education & past experience:
- Master of Applied Mathematics and Physics at the Peter the Great St. Petersburg Polytechnic University, Russia
- Engineer at Krylov State Research Center, Russia
A. Blishchik, S. Kenjereš, Observation of a novel flow regime caused by finite electric wall conductance in an initially turbulent magnetohydrodynamic duct flow. Physical Review E, 104/1, L013101 (2021).
- Space exploration, Science-Fiction, Hiking, Video and board games