ESR 5: Artem Blishchik
- Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD)
- Magnetohydrodynamics (MHD)
Education & past experience:
- Master of Applied Mathematics and Physics at the Peter the Great St. Petersburg Polytechnic University, Russia
- Engineer at Krylov State Research Center, Russia
I. Glavinić, I. Muttakin, S. Abouelazayem, A. Blishchik, F. Stefani, S. Eckert, M. Soleimani, I. Saidani, J. Hlava, S. Kenjereš, T. Wondrak, Laboratory Investigation of Tomography-Controlled Continuous Steel Casting. MDPI Sensors, Special Issue “Tomographic Sensors for Industrial Process Control”, 22/6, 2195 (2022).
A. Blishchik, S. Kenjereš, Observation of a novel flow regime caused by finite electric wall conductance in an initially turbulent magnetohydrodynamic duct flow. Physical Review E, 104/1, L013101 (2021).
- Space exploration, Science-Fiction, Hiking, Video and board games