ESR 1: Benjamin Sahovic
- Wire mesh development
- Automation and control of industrial processes
- Performing experiments and further study of fluid dynamics
- Image and signal processing
Education & past experience:
- Master of Science in Electrical and Electronics Engineering at the International University of Sarajevo
- Project engineer at IBEJ d.o.o.
- Electrical engineer at Cip Sistemi d.o.o.
- Internship at Electra d.o.o.
- Listening to music, Reading books, Playing soccer, Engage in social activities
B. Sahovic, H. Atmani, P. Wiedemann, E. Schleicher, D. Legendre, E. Climent, R. Zamanski, A. Pedrono, U. Hampel, Investigation of upstream and downstream flow conditions in a swirling inline fluid separator – experiments with a wire-mesh sensor and CFD studies. 9th World Congress on Industrial Process Tomography, 2-6 September 2018, Bath, UK.